Arizona Non-Resident CCW Course
To teach the required knowledge, skills, and attitude necessary for meeting the Arizona non-resident CCW permit application training requirement.
If you are contemplating getting a Arizona non-resident concealed carry permit, look no further. DMZ Tactical’s Arizona CCW 1 day course will certify you with all the requirements that the state of Arizona requires for issuance of a non-resident concealed carry permit. The Arizona non-resident CCW course includes classroom instruction and live firing to demonstrate competency with a firearm.
Our trainers are all NRA certified instructors and are either former military or law enforcement personnel. The course includes a full Arizona non-resident application packet along with two fingerprint card.
Arizona’s non-resident CCW permit is valid in the following states:
AK, AL, AR, AZ, DE, GA, IA, ID, IN, KS, KY, LA, MO, MS, MT, NC, ND, NE, NM, NV, OK, PA, SD, TN, TX, UT, VA, VT, WI, WV, WY
Requirements to apply for Arizona non-resident CCW permit.
- be a United States citizen;
- be twenty-one years of age or older;
- not be under indictment for a felony offense;
- not be convicted of a felony offense, unless the conviction has been expunged, set aside, vacated or pardoned, or the individuals right to possess firearms has be restored AND the individual must not be a prohibited possessor under state or federal law.
- not suffer from mental illness and been adjudicated mentally incompetent or committed to a mental institution;
- not be unlawfully present in the United States;
- complete a firearms safety training program pursuant to ARS §13-3112.N.
This is a full day course – approximately 8 hours.
(This includes all classroom and range time. Depending upon the number of students and
their abilities, the course length may vary.)
The fee for this course is $120
There are no prerequisites for taking this course. Just arrive with an open mind and a
positive attitude, ready to learn.
Upon successful completion of the course, students will receive a course certificate.
Participants may use certificate to meet training requirements for Arizona CCW permits.
Students should bring the following:
- Each student should bring their personal handgun, securely stored in a carry case. (gun rental available)
- Eye and ear protection.
- Students should bring 50 rounds of ammunition for their respective handgun (please leave in vehicle until range portion of course).
- Box lunch (refreshments will be provided.)
Please check training calendar for dates and times…